Sunday, September 21, 2008

the first


This is going to be my online gallery. I keep having issues with my gallery at online stores and sites so I decided this would be much easier. First the detail stuff:

My name is Trudie, I live in Riverton, UT which is a suburb of Salt Lake - yes the scrapbooking capital of the world! I am a mother of five and grandmother of six. I may be "over the hill" but I am definitely "still running wild"!

Scrapping yahoo group buddies gave me the handle of "stamp vader" a few years ago before attending a CKU in San Jose, CA. I was continually enticing people to 'come over to the dark side' and just buy ALL of the Art Warehouse stamps. Speaking of which if you are a fan of the Art Warehouse line created by Danelle Johnson for Creative Imaginations and Hampton Art check out the yahoo group "Personal Treasury"!

I am new to blogger - I do have a personal blog on another site - but everyone said blogger was great so I am going to start the gallery here. Will move the personal blog here if all goes well.

To test out the image upload I am going to try and post the stamp vader signature. Well I didn't really mean for it to be at the top, but worked okay. Isn't my little SV cute? My secret sister sent him to me. If you can't tell at the top of the stick there is a small acrylic block with a small clear stamp on it. Her dh helped drill the hole in the acrylic and just kept shaking his head and asking why this was so funny. Sometime men just don't get it!

Okay so off to find the product list to go along with my layouts. I think my goal will be to post a couple of layouts per day... so more later.

No comments: